TORONTO — Health Canada is warning the public of the possible side effects of a drug that U.S. President Donald Trump once touted as a possible “game changer” for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.
In the health advisory, Health Canada said it is concerned people may be purchasing chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat or prevent COVID-19 and that the drugs should not be taken unless prescribed and under supervision of a physician.
Health Canada said that the drugs can lead to dizziness, fainting, seizures, liver or kidney problems, and a potentially fatal irregular heart rate. Anyone experiencing these symptoms after taking these drugs is being asked to call their physician immediately.
Tel-Systems offers a variety of Services Including the Best Hosted PBX in Canada, Winning top 10 Awards across the board, We have trained and Certified technicians. Rest assured your installation will move smoothly and effectively without any interruptions.
Some Featured info
Hosted PBX Features
- Learn about Tel-Systems hosted PBX and find
- out how we can save your business money.
- Rated Best Hosted PBX Canada.
- Award Winning Communications Platform.
Featured Calling Plan
- Unlimited Canada/ USA calling plus all
- calling features.
- Lower mobile phone and long-distance bills.
- Built-in resiliency options.
- No conference calling fees.
- IP Phone Applications.
- Unified Communications.
- Contact Center Reporting.
- NCP500: Up to 60 extensions (VoIP and wireless).
- NCP1000: Up to 100 extensions (VoIP and wireless).
- Analog, digital and IP network connections.
- 120 minute integrated voicemail (ESVM) for up to 125 messages (64 OGM).
Call Us, anytime, anywhere!
Telephone: 1-416-291-6000, 1-866-550-5513
Our Recent News
Tel-Systems strives to be the best it can be and we understand that customers rely on us to make sure that things are done right and the way they would expect so our policy will be to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our service.